Important Events Update

Event Date: 17th September, 2021

We have made the call.

We believe the best course of action is to postpone our two Auckland events that were due to happen on Friday 24 September and Sunday 26 September.

The Cup Tasters and Latte Art Championships can only run successfully at level one. The health and safety of all remain our highest concern.

We have been in contact with the venue hosts and have discussed dates in late October/early November. Both events will still run over the same weekend. We will confirm new dates once Auckland is back at level three.

In consultation with our invested Sponsors, and with support from the Board, our coffee community remains at the heart of our decisions.

We thank you for your support, during these times and always. If you have any concerns or questions, please reach out.

The good news is that it gives you more time to practice!

As always, stay safe, be kind, drink coffee.