Competitor Rules & Regs NZ Latte Art 2017
All competitors must have read and understood the rules. No exceptions apply for competitors who claim not to understand the Competitor Rules and Regulations. Competitors are encouraged to ask questions prior to arriving at the competition.
By filling in the entry form, you acknowledge that you understand and will follow all Rules and Regulations of the Meadow Fresh NZ Latte Art Championship.
To be eligible for entry to the Meadow Fresh New Zealand Latte Art Championship, a competitor must:
1. 1.1.3 Nationality
Competitors must hold a valid New Zealand passport or documentation substantiating 24 months of residency, employment or scholastic enrolment, some portion of which must have been within 12 months preceding the qualifying national competition. Competitors may only participate in one country per WBC Competition Year. A WBC Competition Year is defined as the time period between the completion of one year’s WBC Event and the completion of the next year’s WBC Event.
1.1.4 Mutliple Passports
In case of multiple passports, the contestant must choose one country and qualify through this respective sanctioned national championship.
Champion Terms and Conditions
The winner of the Latte Art Championship agrees that they will:
1. Be available to travel to Budapest, Hungary 13th – 15th June To compete in the World Championship in conjunction with the ‘World of Coffee Event’
2. Attend all World Latte Art championship meetings and barista social events and be present at the debriefing
3. Recognise that the New Zealand Specialty Coffee Association and the associated sponsors of the Meadow Fresh NZ Latte Art Championship will provide airfares, accommodation and travel insurance
4. Have enough of their own funds to cover the costs of food, internal travel and miscellaneous costs while in Hungary
5. Allow the New Zealand Specialty Coffee Association and associated sponsors of the Meadow Fresh NZ Latte Art Championship to use their name and image without charge for the purposes of promotion
6. Participate in associated media interviews, appearances, and functions and provide information for articles
7. Actively uphold the reputation of the Meadow Fresh NZ Latte Art Championship by promoting the Meadow Fresh NZ Latte Art Championship as the only pathway to the World Latte Art Championship and recognising the associated sponsors
All questions regarding the Meadow Fresh NZ Latte Art Championship should be directed to email@example.com
For more detailed information & rules: http://www.worldlatteart.org